Wednesday, April 4, 2012

La Posta - Achrafieh

A few days ago, I was invited to dinner at La Posta - Achrafieh.
I gotta say, I was amazed by the beauty of the place. It's an Italian restaurant set in a renovated old Achrafieh house.  The food was awesome, and the (Italian) wine was even better! However, that 10$ Italian mineral water tasted like our good old Soha.
It was actually one of the best restaurants I've ever been to (bare in mind that I'm not a connoisseur). 
It's fancy enough to serve as a romantic destination. I'm sure any (normal) girlfriend would appreciate it if you take her to such a nice place. 
Nonetheless, your credit card is sure to suffer :p. I didn't have a chance to see the check, since it was an invitation, but my sixth sense tells me it's about 50$ per capita, plus the wine.
If you have a girl to charm, a few bucks to waste, it's a highly recommended destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment